Living in Denver, it’s hard to avoid hail damage. Almost every summer, there’s a major hail storm that rolls across the Mile High City, damaging countless cars, trucks, and SUVs. Fortunately, most vehicular hail damage can be easily and quickly repaired with PDR, or paintless dent repair.
At United Hail Pros, we have completed over 10 million dent repair projects in Colorado. We are extremely familiar with the processes required to execute PDR techniques correctly and restore a vehicle’s flawless finish.
When it comes to working with our Denver clients, we try to make auto hail repairs as easy and painless as possible. We understand how frustrating hail damage can be, especially when you love vehicle. No one wants to go through the process of finding a repair shop, working with an insurance company to file a claim, and obtaining a rental vehicle. That’s why we take care of these things for you, so you can devote your precious time and attention to more pressing items on your schedule.
The United Hail Pros Advantage
As Denver’s premier hail repair specialists, we provide our clients with an experience unlike any other. We call this the United Hails Pros Advantage. When you work with us, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands. Here are some of the advantages of choosing us for your auto hail repairs:
1. Our business is locally owned and operated. When you work with us, you get the benefit of working with a small company that is located right in Denver. We value each and every one of our clients and strive to provide them with a positive experience, which means treating you like a human being, not like a transaction.
2. We wave your insurance deductible up to $1000. Mother Nature is responsible for the damages to your vehicle, so you shouldn’t have to pay for them. We will pay up to $1000 of your insurance deductible. For most of our clients, this means having no out of cost expense.
3. We come to you for the assessment.
We want to make your experience as easy and hassle free as possible. That’s why we are more than happy to come to your home or place of business to conduct an onsite assessment of your vehicle.
4. We pay for your rental vehicle.
Worried about still being able to get to work or take the kids to school while your car is in the shop? Worry not! We will provide you with and pay for a rental vehicle so you won’t have to be inconvenienced in any way!
5. We will work with your insurance company on your behalf.
Insurance companies can be a pain deal with, especially when it comes to hail damage. We will work with your insurance company directly to ensure that your claim gets filed correctly and processed in a timely manner.
Schedule an Evaluation
Do you have hail damage on your vehicle? Let United Hail Pros restore your car, truck, or SUV to its beautiful appearance. Call us today to schedule an assessment in Denver for auto hail repair!